Sleeping BuddhaAdd To Wishlist
Free worldwide shipping on all orders over $70
- Guarantee of your 100% satisfaction
- 14 days easy returns
- The item (s) will be shipped within 1-3 business days
- International shipping duty paid
WHAT MAKES OUR ART BETTER
The bluish tint of the rocks that make up the sleeping Buddha resembles a god’s image merging the water. This diamond paint by number shows the lotus flowers, and the bamboo strides appear to be watching the sleeping deity. They flourish with the peacefulness of the river.
Now you can choose so many beautiful picture of Buddha from our latest collection of Buddha diamond painting check out here.
Diamond Paint by Number “Sleeping Buddha” Product information:
- Type: DIY 5D diamond painting (This is NOT finished a picture, you need to make by yourself)
- Recommended Age: 6 years old+
- Canvas: HD Canvas
- Diamond Material: Resin beads
- Diamond Type: Round / Square (Optional)
- Diamond Size: 0.1 Inch / 25 MM
- Pasting Area: Full drill
- Color: As picture shows
- Frame: Not include the frame. (It’s just a rolled canvas and tools)
- Package: Rolled around the tube and wrapped in bubble wrap or box packing
- Canvas Size: Different sizes (Optional)
The diamond paintings of 8 inch / 20 cm or lower are intended to check a new hobby or beginners, these images may not have the optimal resolution, please choose a 16 inch / 40 cm or bigger from 5D diamond paint by number to get the best results!
Usually, complex colorful paintings with delicate details need bigger canvas size.
Full freedom concerning your choice of square or round drills
Full drill on canvas of 5D diamond painting
Full drill means the entire canvas is covered by round or square diamonds (at your choice).
Finished painting is bright, saturated, sparkly and will not fade with time.
What’s in include the package of Sleeping Buddha?
- 1 x Tweezers
- 2 x Cube clay
- 1 x Cube diamond tray
- 1 x Diamond painting pen
- 1 x Set x Colorful diamonds
- 1 x High quality numeral canvas
Our packages for Diamond Paint by Number Kits
If the canvas size is less then
12 x 16 inch / 30 x 40cm
If the canvas size is more then
12 x 16 inch / 30 x 40cm
How do you do 5D diamond art?
It’s so simple, anyone can do it! Even if you do not have any talent for diamond painting at all.
Our kits include all tools you need to get started and create your unique a masterpiece.
- Please DO NOT put the diamonds in place where children under 6 can easily access, so as to avoid being swallowed by them.
- Don’t open all the film on the canvas at once.
- When you suddenly stop your diamond paint by number, please cover the transparent film on the canvas to prevent the canvas from losing its viscosity.
- Don’t fold the canvas to avoid wrinkling.